TOUR: HARROGATE -THE 4* MAJESTIC HOTEL
21st – 24th June 2019
4 Days / 3 nights Half Board
DATE: 21st – 24th June 2019
£420 Single Room (double for single occ)
£349 Single Room - SOLD OUT
£349 Double - SOLD OUT
TIMES: Cock Hotel - 9.00am
Sixfields - 9.15am
Set in 12 acres of award-winning gardens, this splendid 19th-century hotel is situated just 10 minutes walk from the centre of this pretty spa town, where you will find Bettys Tea Rooms. Each room at Harrogate Majestic Hotel is spacious and many have views over the town and landscaped gardens. Every room has Wi-Fi access, a TV, and tea and coffee facilities. The Hotels Health & Leisure Club include an indoor swimming pool, saunas and a gym and beauty treatments available.
Dinner is taken in the on-site restaurant, which offers fine cuisine and a range of wines. A wide-ranging breakfast is served in the morning, including cooked and continental options.
On this 4 day tour excursions will include Whitby, York and an optional steam train trip from Pickering to Whitby over the North Yorkshire Moors (Heartbeat country)
• 3 Nights – Half Board Basis
• Porterage & Welcome tea/coffee on arrival
• Choice of 3 course evening meal with tea & coffee
• Excursions to Whitby & York
• Optional Steam Train journey from Pickering to Whitby (£20 p/p)
• Services of a Footsteps Tour Manager
• Executive Coach Travel from Northampton – No Feeder Coaches.
Non-Refundable Deposit of £50 and balance due 10 weeks prior to departure
All tours are subject to minimum numbers being met.