13th – 16th JULY 2018
4 Days / 3 nights
£399.00 Double or Twin / £522 Single
Our exciting new packaged tour is based at the Cumbria Grand hotel, which is set in a fabulous location overlooking Morecambe Bay. Based here, we will enjoy nostalgic journeys through spectacular scenery on lovingly restored and maintained heritage railways, a cruise on Lake Windermere and afternoon tea at a very welcoming stately home.
A long, sweeping drive leads to the large Victorian building of the Cumbria Grand Hotel. Set in 20 acres of private gardens and woodlands overlooking Morecambe Bay, the hotel is in a fabulous location just 15 minutes' walk from Grange over Sands. All 124 bedrooms are furnished in an elegant, traditional style and all contain a TV, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. The huge restaurant features high ceilings and fabulous views and there is a large bar/lounge area furnished in an elegant, traditional style, with plenty of seating for groups. Leisure facilities include a tennis court, putting green, woodland fitness walk, snooker, pool and table tennis tables and a dart board.
• 3 nights Half Board staying at the Cumbria Grand Hotel
• Porterage & Welcome tea/coffee & biscuits on arrival
• Choice of menu, carvery style evening meal with tea/coffee after dinner
• Live musical entertainment on 2 nights
• Rail journeys Ravenglass & Eskdale Railway & Ravenglass to Dalegarth
• Entrance to Muncaster Castle & Gardens
• Guided tour & afternoon tea Leighton Hall
• Single rail journey Lakeside & Haverthwaite Railway – Haverthwaite to Lakeside. Single journey Lake Windermere Cruise – Lakeside to Bowness
• Services of a Footsteps Tour Manager
• Executive Coach Travel from Northampton.
£50.00 non refundable deposit required with the balance due 10 weeks prior