4 Days /3 Nights – Full Board
22nd – 25th APRIL 2018
£349 P/P dpuble/twin £420 single
* 3 nights Dinner Bed & Breakfast at the Ocean Beach Hotel & Spa in Bournemouth
* Welcome tea/coffee on arrival.
* Ploughmans Lunch in Burley situated in the New Forest.
* Train trip from Norden – Swanage followed by a sea cruise from Swanage to Poole with fish n chips lunch onboard followed by a pottery demonstration in Poole.
* Guided tour of the Russell Coates museum & gallery followed by cream tea.
* Excursion to Portsmouth on homeward journey
* Executive Coach travel - no feeder coaches
* Footsteps Tours Manager
The Ocean Beach Hotel & Spa
Located directly on the seafront, atop the prestigious East Cliff of Bournemouth this contemporary hotel offers some of the best views in town. The Ocean Beach Hotel & Spa is only minutes’ walk from seven miles of award winning sandy beaches and close to the town center, gardens and vibrant café society of Bournemouth. Decorated in a modern, rustic beach style with onsite Day Spa and Italian Café, this new concept Hotel & Spa offers visitors to Bournemouth a great venue to explore from.
The 64 guest bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms and optional sea views upgrades (£72 p/p) . All rooms feature TV’s, hair dryers, toiletries and tea/coffee making facilities.
Full English and Continental Breakfast buffet and House Dinners are served in the Atlantic restaurant, a bright venue overlooking the outdoor Swimming Pool with its contemporary mural of the Dorset Coast.
Day 1 - Arrival in Bournemouth
Heading off on our way to Bournemouth, we will make a stop off in the New Forest for a plpoughmans lunch and free time in the village of Burley before arriving at the hotel in the early evening.
Day 2 – Norden, Swanage & Poole
Depart the hotel and head for Norden where we will board the train to Swanage. From there we will embark on a sea cruise from Swanage to Poole with fish n chips lunch onboard followed by a pottery demonstration in Poole with free time.
Day 3 – Bournemouth
Guided tour of the Russell Coates museum & gallery followed by cream tea at noon and free afternoon at your own leisure
Day 4 – Portsmouth
After breakfast we leave our hotel and head towards Portsmouth where will stop for several hours before returning back to Northampton around 6pm.
£50.00 p/p non refundable deposit, required on booking. Balance due 10 weeks prior to departure.